Internet Explorer 5.x and 6.x
- Tools > Internet Options
- Click the "Security" tab
- Verify that the "Internet" zone is selected
- Click button marked "Default Level"
- Confirm all windows by clicking on the "OK" buttons.
Internet Explorer 4.x
- View > Internet Options
- Select "Custom" and click on the "Settings" button
- Make sure "Enable" is selected under "Active scripting"
Internet Explorer 3.x
- View > Options
- Make sure "Run ActiveX scripts" check box is checked
(Refresh the page if needed.)